MicroAvionics is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of intercoms and headsets for foot launched, open cockpit and closed cockpit aviation. From our base in the UK we produce a high quality, affordable range of helmets, intercoms, headsets and accessories for microlights, paramotors and other light aircraft.
Who Our Products Are For
Our customers include private sports aviators, flight trainees, independent instructors and flight schools. If you are based in the UK you can purchase our products directly through us. International customers are encouraged to use our global network of accredited distributors and dealers, which can be found in most countries around the world. If you’re interested in finding a local supplier or becoming a distributor yourself, please get in touch through our online contact form.
Our business has been trading for 14 years, with our directors combining more than 40 years’ experience in Micro-Avionics design and manufacturing. Our MD Eddie Cartwright is a lifelong microlight, aircraft and paramotor enthusiast. Our team have a genuine passion for sports aviation, which shines through in our product quality and commitment to customer service. We are a small company but have a global reputation as one of the premium intercoms brands for sport aviation.
Our Products & Services
We provide an ever expanding range of high quality products. These include:
- ULM Intercoms Paramotor headsets
- Gyrocopter helmets and intercoms
- GA headsets and intercoms
- Helmets and visors
- Strobe lights
More information can be found on our individual product category pages. Every product purchased through us comes with our personal service guarantee and quality assurance. We have no automated telephone system, so you can pick up the phone and speak to one of our advisers whenever you need after sales support.
We also offer one of the fastest and most affordably priced repair services in the country. Most repairs can be turned around within 24 - 48 hours. Most manufacturers are accommodated.
Why Choose MicroAvionics?
As one of the leading intercoms specialists for the sports aviation industry, we offer the following advantages:
- Unbeatable customer service: We respond quickly to emails and are always available to talk. Our friendly team genuinely enjoy interacting with customers and will always provide personal, professional advice.
- Fantastic value for money: MicroAvionics products contain a huge range of features for the price, incorporating all the latest communications technologies.
- Low prices: We consistently offer excellent value and quality.
- Short repair lead time: Our repair service is fast and cost-effective. We will diagnose the fault, fix your kit and return it to you in the shortest possible time – usually less than 48 hours, and often within a day.
- Direct industry experience: All our team have direct experience of the sports aviation industry. We are owned and operated by microlight and paramotor enthusiasts, giving our customers the full benefit of our experience.
- Fast dispatch: We keep extensive stock of all our main parts, so can quickly ship orders out to customers all over the world.
- Manufacturing quality: Our products are rugged and well-made, designed to give you years of reliable use while cutting back on unnecessary weight.
- Special prices for dealers and flying schools: Take advantage of the best wholesale rates for volume customers.
Please take a look around the product category pages to find out more about our latest products. If you are unsure where to start, please download our Free Buyers Guide for more information, covering questions such as the best headset, how to choose the right helmets and how to interface between different manufacturer’s equipment.
You can also get in touch directly by phone on +44 (0) 1332 880 468 and by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.