Integral helmet with internal PM100 headset
Fully specified stereo paramotor integral helmet and headset. No other manufacture has all these features. User can configure to work with any radio using hidden user settings.
Auxiliary connection for :
- Stereo Music, Mobile Telephone, Stereo Audio Out, Second Radio, Remote PTT, Tandem intercom.
Optional Bluetooth electronics for telephone connectivity, for telephone calls and music. The headset has ‘Side Tone’. Side tone enables the user to hear their own voice whilst transmitting; this eliminates the need to shout and transmits a clear audio transmission. Two headsets can be linked together for tandem use, using the optional tandem intercom lead.
- Soft gel Ear Seals.
- Auxiliary Locking bayonet plug.
- High specification waterproof noise cancelling mic.
- Volume dial on rear right of helmet.
- Padded headband for more comfort.
- PTT on rear left of helmet.
- User configurable for any radio
- Electronic noise filtering circuit
- Comfortable to wear – headset does not squeeze your head.
- Flexible boom mic with large sponge wind muff.
- High quality ear defenders that cut out more ambient noise.
- Stereo Music Lead
- Stereo Audio Out lead
- Mobile Telephone Lead
- Second Radio Lead
- Remote PTT Lead
Available in high gloss jet black or white. CE marked and EN966 certified. Light weight composite GRP shell with EPS trauma liner. Extra comfort and wind protection is achieved using the rear and side neck padding. Quick release two point chin strap.
- CE marked and EN966 certified
- Light weight composite
- EPS trauma liner
- Neck padding
- Two point quick release chin strap
- Supplied with drawstring helmet bag & neck scarf
- Anti mist coated visor
- Using the renowned BHV Jet Flip visor. UV protected and impact resistant
- Visor lock
- Neoprene AirDam chin guard with 4mm nylon backed neoprene
- Composite helmet
- PM100 Headset, Bluetooth optional
- Anti mist & UV resistant visor
- Neoprene AirDam wind deflector
- Fleece neck roll
- Helmet bag