MicroAvionics UL-100 - Integral Headset Helmet System
High performance electronics with user selectable Normal or Filter setting for a quieter headset.
UL-100 Built in headset
High performance electronics with user selectable Normal or Filter setting for a quieter headset. Built using a high performance low power audio amplifier, utilizing surface mount components and an electronic speech processor to remove unwanted noise.
The filter setting (user selectable) reduces the amplified background noise within the headset.
Self-contained, can be connected directly back to back with another headset or helmet headset using a linking adapter (Part No.MM004) or connect to our radio interface (Part No.MM005).
Available in high gloss jet black or white. CE marked and EN966 certified. Light weight composite GRP shell with EPS trauma liner. Extra comfort and wind protection is achieved using the rear and side neck padding. Quick release two point chin strap.
- CE marked and EN966 certified
- Light weight composite
- EPS trauma liner
- Neck padding
- Two point quick release chin strap
- Supplied with drawstring helmet bag & neck scarf
- Anti mist coated visor
- Using the renowned BHV Jet Flip visor. UV protected and impact resistant
- Visor lock
- Neoprene AirDam chin guard with 4mm nylon backed neoprene
- Gel ear seals.
- Hearing protection, using high specification ear defender
- Noise cancelling waterproof microphone
- Open cell microphone foam mic muff
- Volume dial on rear left of helmet
- VOX dial on rear right of helmet (for UL-200 only)
- Heavy duty screened cable
- Quick release 7 pin locking female connector (Part No. MM001B or MM001C)
- Stereo jack plug for Flycom compatible (Part No.MM001D)
- Composite helmet
- Headset of your choice – either UL-100 or UL-200 electronics
- Anti mist & UV resistant visor
- Neoprene AirDam wind deflector
- Fleece neck roll
- Helmet bag